Glacial Marine Clay Jasmine Radiance Facial Mask
1.7 fl oz / 50 ml
Bring the spa home with you. Essential mineral rich, hand-harvested glacial marine clay along with a symphony of natural plant extracts transform dull skin, leaving it radiant and renewed.
- Glacial marine clay is rich in micronutrients which can help remove dead skin cells without stripping skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Jasmine extract improves skin’s radiance, leaving it soft and moisturized
- Naturally occurring AHAs helps even skin tone and texture
- A botanical blend of rose, lavender and violet cools, smooths, and soothes the skin
- Gentle formula perfect for all skin types
- 100% Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Natural, Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free
- Certified Organic ingredients
- NO Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Petrochemicals, Ethoxylated Ingredients, Glycols, Synthetic Fragrances, Microbeads, or PEGS
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glacial Marine Clay, Bentonite, Glycrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer saccarinum (Sugar Maple) extract, Rosa damascena (Rose) Flower Water & Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water & Rosa damascena (Rose) Flower Extract & Viola odorata (Violet) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Caprylhydroxamic acid & Glyceryl caprylate & Glycerin, Fragrance**
Apply 2 times per week. After cleansing, apply a semi-thick layer to entire face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15 minutes or until dry. Rinse off using warm water.
Sensitivity & Sunburn Alert: This product is quite active, as it contains six acids; for people with sensitive skin, we recommend testing this product on a small patch of skin behind the ear first. A slight stinging and redness may result. Discontinue use if any stronger reaction occurs. Since this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn, use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.